It's about 2 minutes to midnight on May 25th and here is my Christmas item for May, another mug bag with it's own mug.

I had some left over hst's from another project and sewed them into these broken dishes blocks. Not a good omen for this poor unsuspecting mug that I bought on special a few months ago. I plan to put this gift into our quilting group's Xmas gift swap in December.
14 comments:
Cute idea to use broken dishes blocks. I love how you can also see pinwheels depending on how you look at it. This will be the year of the red and whites. Don't think I will tire of it. Very pretty and I'm sure the recipient will love it.
I love it :)
A lovely mug. Those little red and cream triangles look really beautiful. It will make a wonderful gift.
I'd be thrilled if I was the lucky one to receive this gift ... lovely!
What a great Christmas gift. I envy the lucky person that will receive it. It is gorgeous.
What a smart girl you are, getting xmas gifts already done.....I need to jump on that, too....but I'm afraid I won't do anything until about October! :o(
Just so lovely in red and white! Very classy too! I think you've got the right idea with these Christmas gifts!
I think it's extremely clever to make the Broken Dishes block to accompany the mug! It's ironic, and will be sure to make the new owner smile. Nice work!
Someone is going to get a very lovely and thoughtful gift for christmas. Broken Dishes Elyte - for all the Pottery Factories in my home town that no longer exist. Just have to make that quilt one day.
What a lovely set... no need to worry about the mug... the dishes are already broken! Nice work for your xmas item- love the colours.... see you next month!
Just lovely.... I love the bag and matching mug...
Hugz
I was flicking down the blog list and the red and white image just jumped out. It looks fantastic and a lovely match for the mug.
this is such a beautiful mug bag and the mug is so pretty as well!
they go together perfectly, this will be a nice gift for anyone
kathie
Lovely work it is!
Post a Comment