ooooOOOOoooo

ooooOOOOoooo

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

April Christmas Item

It's the 25th of the month again and it is time for our "1 Xmas Item a Month".

I really enjoyed making Marg Low's little birdie trinket at AQC and remembered that I had another one of Marg's projects tucked away somewhere.

So here is the little trinket made from her Simple Pleasures pattern and kit.


I think that this fits the Christmas theme very nicely.

If you pop over to Nell's Notions you can see what some of the other participants have made.

17 comments:

Jeanette said...

Oh your trinket is gorgeous. I love it. It will look great on your tree. Happy Stitching,

Narelle said...

Awww, it's adorable!
Love the rustic bell on the bottom.
Happy Christmas Crafting :)

Valspierssews said...

Your birdie looks great. I love that shadow effect and the bell really finishes it off.

Oddbjørg said...

Elyte, it's just lovely!
Have a nice week!

ann hermes said...

Very cute. Perfect for Christmas.

Frances Leate said...

Lovely trinket Elyte and I really like handmade Christmas decorations. I have fallen way behind with my commitment to one Christmas item a month so have some catching up to do. Happy stitching!

Shirley said...

Well done Elyte, a finish is a finish and your little trinket is quite delightful.

Sheila said...

Oh Ilove it , that is just sweet and will really look special for Christmas !

Merilyn said...

Gorgeous Elyte! I love this, would look good having a few of these hanging on the Christmas tree or on a gift!!!

Anonymous said...

this is so cute,love it,well done

Cheryll said...

I think it fits PerFecTly...its beautiful!

Barbara J said...

A perfect ornament! You're doing so well with the '1 X'mas item a month' project! Way to go!

Maureen said...

So pretty! I like that is doesn't scream Christmas. It will look wonderful on the tree or hanging from a doorknob. Am I remembering correctly that these are supposed to be gifts? I think you should keep this one!

Chookyblue...... said...

just found your blog and it is lovely............back again soon......

Jo in TAS said...

I love making Marg's projects!

marina said...

that is really pretty. I have wondered what you can make with those laser cut outs.
It will make a lovely ornament.

antique quilter said...

beautiful...
Kathie