March is usually busy around here hosting overseas visitors.
This year we have two young Londoners visiting. It's been awhile since we have had 19 year old boys living with us. They are constant visitors to the refrigerator, when they are home!
I have managed to catch up with last week's geese.
| Week 8 |
The second last row of broken dishes is being attached.
Finally picked up my copy of Judy Newman's new book "Quilts for Life, Made with Love" from Patch N Quilt in Gisborne. I found my "Vintage Comfort" project within its pages, sadly neglected at this point in time.
And I might have picked up some fabrics for some more flying geese.
| Week 9 |
I am anticipating the return of my quilted scrappy nine patch. Not long now....
6 comments:
Good luck feeding two hungry boys! Cute geese. One day I am going to make it to all the great fabric shops like Gisborne and Ballan!
Looks great...... Yes teenage boys eat everything.......
Hi Elyte,beautiful work my friend,good luck with keeping the fridge for for your vistors,lol,hope your day will be a good one.
My son still does drive by attacks on my refrigerator lol! Beautiful flying geese. Your book looks and sounds lovely x
My sons still make a bee line for the fridge when they come here, then go to the pantry to check that too!! Your flying geese look wonderful, no surprise you might have picked up something at the quilt shop!! Lovely looking book.
I'm happy to know you're finding sewing time in between having house guests. I know how that is! Love having company though, and overseas visitors are the most fun. Keep sewin'!
Post a Comment