I happily accepted the invitation to Chooky's Chookshed party.
I recently purchased Margaret Sampson George's new book "Take An Element Seeing The Possibilities".
So that's what I did - my MSG hexagon yellow pear.
It's a 6" square for a WIP.
Thanks for the invite Chooky.
13 comments:
That's an interesting way of putting together hexies
Wow my friend what a beautiful pear,this is amazing you are so clever Elyte,well done :)
love that pear!
Oh I love your pear....... Glad you enjoyed the party.......
Love your pear. It's gorgeous. Hugs,xx
That pear is amazing! Love the colours you have chosen.
Pear shaped hexies? Of course I love it!
Can't wait to see this new project
Your little hexie pear is just gorgeous...love it!!!! Fabrics are perfect!
Huge fan of pretty pears. Your hexie pear is gorgeous xx
I love your pear! Perfect fabric selection.
The variety of yellow fabrics work so well for the pear.
I love this use of hexagons! Very creative and original.
You did a great job. I am getting excited as Marg is coming to Cowslip.
Post a Comment