My last post, three months ago, was about Gisborne and last weekend we found ourselves back there again. I have been hibernating like a lazy old bear but it is now time to rejoin the world and Gisborne is as good a place to start as any.
It was time for another bloggers meet.
Lots of familiar faces filled the room with a few new ones as well.
The swap theme was a soft toy and what a cute display it was.
| Kim's swap that was picked by Maria |
| Sue with her gift made by Shez |
| Marg unwrapping her swap made by Maria |
| Sue's swap found a home with Lyn |
| Rabbit Stew by Jo and Father Christmas by Shez |
| A very cute little gallery |
My broken dishes haven't been forgotten but progress has slowed.
| Measures 32" x 36" |
A recent visit to the Bendigo Woollen Mills has distracted me. I bought some wool, that came with a free pattern, and have made my first pair of socks. This project has been on my "To Do" list for many years. They are rather shapeless but they do their job.
Next pair under construction.
11 comments:
More wonderful times for you Elyte, so much fun and lovely projects.
Good morning my lovely friend,wasn't the toy swap so much fun can't wait till our next meeting . Your broken dishes is looking fantastic,well done and I love your knitted socks,oops I just realised I forgot to put your show and tell pic on my post today,sorry my friend, I get home later today so I will added it on,I really love your socks and they would be so warm xx
Such a fun day with friends. Broken Dishes is looking lovely as does your knitting x
We had a good day didn't we!! The swap was wonderful and everything was so different. Your broken dishes is looking wonderful and I love the socks you have made. Perfect for the cold weather.
Another great time out with the girls......
What a gorgeous bunch of soft toys...each of them very cute. Fabulous socks too.
Cute little swap gifts. Toy making is something I steer clear of! Absolutely love your socks.
Slow progress is still better than no progress Elyte and it is looking great. What fabulous gifts everyone made. Clever lot. Sock knitting should come with a warning of being highly addictive. They look lovely.xx
What a lovely get together....and such cute little swap projects.....love your socks, love the Bendigo Woollen Mill too, have been buying their wool for years, socks are my favourite things to make and you'll be needing them down where you are...burrrrr!!!! Your doing great with your Broken Dishes too, looking gorgeous!!!!!!
Such cutie soft toys! Well done on the socks. Mine is still a WIP :p Stay warm and enjoy stitching Broken Dishes!
Oh wow.. Great photos. Love the socks too.
Post a Comment