We managed to squeeze in one more outing before the end of January.
We took Melody's advice and started our day with delicious
morning tea at Jam and Cream in Heidelberg. A lovely little cafe with a warm and friendly atmosphere.
The morning tea was delicious and we will definitely visit again.
We then headed out to the sale at Somerset Patchwork.
So many lovely fabrics to choose from but I had eyes only for shirtings. These lovelies are from the Antique Cotton range by Pam Buda.
To Karen, who we met at the shop, having bought her fabric and little hexagon papers, hope you are enjoying your project.
On the way home, before a coffee stop ,we popped into Sewn and Quilted in Blackburn. It was our first visit and we were impressed with the selection of fabrics, books and magazines.
On the sewing front, there is a secret project on the go.
But no broken dishes update.
With the secret sewing, return to work and outings with the girls, this project has not grown very much.
I think that I should stay home a bit more.
With the secret sewing, return to work and outings with the girls, this project has not grown very much.
I think that I should stay home a bit more.





9 comments:
Looks interesting. Glad you had a lovely day out.x
Lovely to see you City Girls out and about!! Very nice shopping and your secret project looks interesting.
Hi Eylte,sounds like you had the perfect day ,hhmm i wonder what the secret sewing is.xx
That sounds like my kind of day. Hmm, secret sewing?
You girls always seem to have the most wonderful outings!!!!!
looks like a great day out!
you always have an eye for beautiful fabrics. Can't wait to see what your secret project is...lovely fabrics.
Your outings always sound so wonderful. I would love to go to Somerset one day, and I would probably pick up the same shirtings! Good to hear you've started a new project.
So glad you liked Jam and Cream. Sounds like a super fun day.
Thank you for the link, lots of bargins on their site! I love a good shirting!
Post a Comment