ooooOOOOoooo

ooooOOOOoooo

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Broken Dishes Progress

Forget holidays, life is back to normal routine again.
Add to that some overseas visitors and a month full of birthdays.

So, just a quick broken dishes update.

This little one now measures 29" x 29" with another row almost ready to go.

Slow progress, but progress there is.

14 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

made one of these years ago...........one of my favourite quilts...........

Oddbjørg said...

Looks great!

Susan said...

So pretty hanging on the line. Do you think you'll add a different border? I like it simply as it is, you could just keep adding.......

marina said...

Gorgeous! Just love it

Anonymous said...

Hi Elyte ,wow I love it,you have done very well my lovely friend xx

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Beautiful progress on your quilt--when it comes to slow progress I think I might be the winner in the slow category

Sue SA said...

Your broken dishes looks so pretty, glad its growing for you, enjoy.

kiwikid said...

That is looking amazing Elyte and slowly growing.

Michelle Ridgway said...

I just love it! It's beautiful xxx

Cherry Pie Designs said...

Very pretty just love scrappy quilts

Barbara J said...

So so pretty, love it!

Helen said...

Love it, the colours look great !!!

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

Love love love it...It looks like stained glass in that light

Sue said...

Love your broken dishes! :-)