Another Mini Milestone has been completed.
![]() |
| Mini Milestone #2 |
It may not seem like much to you but take into account that this block took over 2 years to complete!
Progress so far .....
Funny, when you put a UFO away for awhile, it doesn't sing to you anymore.
I know Christmas is over but I didn't show you the lovely decoration that Marina gave me.
I know Christmas is over but I didn't show you the lovely decoration that Marina gave me.
I also found room on the tree for the cute little bird that Shez made just for me last year.





9 comments:
I love that block! I think it is called honeybee? Progress is progress no matter how slow. Darling ornaments and that paella looks delicious.
Wow that is a huge lot of paella!!!
Your blocks look amazing Elyte well done.
hope this finish has rekindled the song for you.
the blocks are lovely, shame to not finish them.
That paella looks amazing!
Hi Elyte oh I do love your blocks you have done a wonderful job with them my friend,happy birthday to your man and boy that paella looks great.Your decorations look great on your xmas tree,see you soon my friend xx
I'm so glad your UFO has emerged... even if it's not singing now I'm sure it will do so soon.. it is really pretty. Lovely decorations and that paella looks amazing.. making my tummy grumble now!
Hugz
Gorgeous blocks!!!! Sometimes it takes a while to get back into the groove of a UFO, you'll be pleased when it's done!!!! Very cute tree decorations.....
Your blocks look great, Elyte. Lovely ornaments too.
Very nice blocks and I've not seen you working with those kind of 'pretty' colours before! And the ornaments are well done. I can identify the birdie as a Gail Pan design.
mini milestones are good Elyte.....better than no milestones!
Post a Comment