So it arrived, our last day out to Mill Rose for 2014
The gifts for the swap were: a Christmas decoration, something to wear and something to eat.
My decorations were from Marg Low's Stitched Treasures pattern, plus a wooden bird that I found in my travels.
I was stumped by "something to wear". In my last minute shopping I found these red and white slippers at a local market. I added a ribbon and bell and the requirements were met.
My third item was a tin of passionfruit shortbreads.
My third item was a tin of passionfruit shortbreads.
The day promised much fun and laughter and it delivered.
Chez came to visit again. She received my gift and decided to model the decorations on her ears.
Sue likes what she sees.
A gorgeous reversible apron made by Marg. Don't get attached to your gift Sue!
Melody received a garland of owls and lights.
Marina anxious for her surprise to be revealed.
Tracee stretching out the anticipation.
The two Annes enjoying their gifts.
Unfortunately, due to the influence of Bad Santa (aka Shez) we all took a different gift home.
Kim received the gifts that Christine made, and after more swapping, they became mine.
Christine's gift included Malteasers, a lovely apron and a gorgeous bird ornament. Sorry Kim.
Not sure where my gift ended up. Maybe other blogs will reveal its final destination.
Before we knew it, it was lunch time.
There were more gifts. A towel from Shez, ornament from O'Faigh, Barb's baked biscuits and an ornament and a bag of treats from Marg.
And just happy to be there.

















21 comments:
It was great catching up with you again, Elyte. I didn't know who ended up with my gifts. I don't know who ended up with yours, either.
It was a great day thanks Elyte I will look forward to seeing your work on Stonefields
Oh you lot do know how to have a wonderful time...love your piccies and seeing everyone enjoying the fun xx
Wonderful to see you and all the others. It was a fabulous day.
hi Elyte wasnt it a fab day it was just constant laughing ,lol,i love getting together with you all for so much fun,cant wait till our next meeting,take care my lovely friend.xx
Wow! you all look like you had a great day, and some lovely gifties too for all.......
What a great way to wind up 2014...
Enjoy your gifts..
Julia ♥
Lovely gifts all around and some pretty fabrics for the collection!
So many beautiful gifts, glad you all had a good day, it looks like lots of fun.
Thank you Elyte I was the lucky one to get your beautiful parcel. :)
Great photos. It was such a great day. Enjoy the Malteasers.
I do enjoy reading about your get togethers. You all look like you have a great time. Lovely presents too whoever gets them. Lucky ladies.x
Looks like another wonderful get together. Great gifts, but that Bad Santa sounds like trouble. Nice purchases, some different fabrics for you.
your little ornaments are lovely, wish I had seen them close up before they were kidnapped by the bad santa's tactics.
loved seeing the photos from the day as well as the ones you sent me.
always a pleasure to spend the day with you guys
What fun!
Lovely to stumble upon your blog.... due to more Mill Rosie talk I just had to come take a look see.... I'd thought it was just a blogger get together to celebrate xmas, but I see now that you girls must all meet up far more frequently at this delightful looking little place! Lovely to come and visit your blog.
another great day at Millrose..........
what fun.... I do enjoy those millrose days ... almost as much as all of you do....
Hugz
Wonderful to see your photos...we sure had a wonderful day despite Bad Santa!
xx
Bad Santa can sometimes result in hard feelings but it doesn't look like it with this group. All looks like great fun! Those slippers are so festive. I'm off to see where your pretty gifts ended up...
Bad bad Santa.....just no fun that one...another great day marked off the list.
Post a Comment