It is February 16th and time to return to Mill Rose Cottage for another bloggers' meet.
Marina, Robyn and I set off for a day of friends, food and fabric.
The swap theme this time was Rosalie Quinlan. I thought the gifts at the last meet were of a very high standard. Today's were of equal quality if not better.
Christine's bunch of Rosalie Quinlan fabric flowers.
Shez's framed stitchery.
Marina's new bag.
All the gifts for us to admire.
Three very happy little vegemites.
Yes, of course I bought, but all on special.








22 comments:
wasnt it just the best day Elyte,yes there are lots of clever ladies in this group,its was so good to see you again.xx
Lovely show and tell Elyte and such beautiful gifts. Looks like you all had a great day.
such a great day. Good company, good food, lots of laughing, some bargains-just perfect!
What a great meeting. You certainly look like a happy bunch.
Looks like you had a wonderful day. Hugs....
It was lovely catching up with you again, Elyte. I've come home with so much inspiration from all the gorgeous projects everyone had.
Looks like a lovely fun day was had by all.
Great gifts...Love the fabrics you bought.
Julia ♥
How fun Elyte... such lovely RQ goodies made too.... I do enjoy seeing so many of my bloggy friends too
Hugz
It was lovely to catch up with everyone again and a great day of fun was had ... and lets just clarify the water / spitting was Shez! lol hugs
How fun to spend a day with your blogging friends and seeing some lovely projects and buying some beautiful fabrics to add to your stash :-)
What a lovely gathering Elyte, and such a talented group too by the looks of their projects!!!
Looks like it was fun. They are very impressive swap gifts. We always need a small souvenir....nice fabric choices.
Oh it looks like it was such a lovely day...such gorgeous swap gifts...shopping on special doesn't count you know, very nice acquisitions...
Looks like a lovely day! I think I saw the fabric flowers on another blog, they are gorgeous!
ohhh what fun Elyte...always lovely meeting up with friends and gifts on top is even more fun...hugs Khris
A year has passed already! Sounds like a lovely gathering. Love the gift exchange idea and your new fabrics.
Looks like you all had a fantastic day and especially when you come home with presents and fabric!
Lovely photos. Sounds like a wonderful day and such gorgeous gifts.
I also had a great time catching up with you all,bring on June I say! See you then :) Barb.
How wonderful that you know all these bloggers! Since moving, I haven't met ANY bloggers in our city of 96,000 people. Honestly, I do think I'm the only one! But I know of a few others in cities an hour or more away from me. It would take moving heaven and earth to be able to get everyone together though! So glad you can do that. Looks like loads of fun!
Wasn't this the most perfect day. It was so good to catch up with every one again.
Was a fantastic day Elyte and so lovely to meet you all. How spoilt were with those gorgeous swap gifts
Post a Comment