ooooOOOOoooo

ooooOOOOoooo

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Little steps ...

I have been jumping from project to project and taking little steps toward the finish line.

I have finally basted and started hand quilting my little Lori Smith quilt that I started in Sorrento last year.


I have been cutting ...


and piecing...


to add to this project that was born at Sorrento this year.


And in between all this, the hexagons are growing.


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elyte wow love your projects you have been very busy,i love that Lori Smith quilt.xx

Julia said...

Wow Elyte, you have been so busy.
Love your projects...and of course the repro fabrics.
Julia ♥

Fiona said...

both projects look lovely... such rich colours...
Hugz

Susan said...

Love your fabrics in these projects, especially the hexies. It's good to have a few different methods on the go.

Mary said...

Love your projects. The hexies are wonderful. Love seeing them.

Barbara J said...

Love that Lori Smith quilt. It'll go into my never ending to-do list! And you're hand quilting it ... how precious.

marina said...

love the quilt you are quilting, it looks gorgeous.
lots of lovely fabrics in your projects and you know I love those hexies.

Shirley said...

Those little steps do eventually get you there Elyte and your projects are delightful.

Cheryl said...

Taking little steps gets us to the finish line! Love those tiny hexies.

FIONA said...

Gorgeous header for your blog (I'm going through a very red phase at the moment) - I have just popped over from Thimblestitch and it looks like you girls will be having a lovely time in Melbourne!!! Loved browsing your blog and am following now too!!! xx

Josie said...

All your projects are gorgeous! Love your Lori Smith quilt. Soon you'll have 3 projects finished at the same time. Happy flitting.....