Hooray! (says she tongue in cheek who hasn't stitched anything much either!!!)
Pretty fabrics in this little project :-)
happy to see your finding your way back to quilting! looks great!Kathie
are you redoing the quilting or adding to it?
Good to see you're back my friend.
Lovely to see you starting to sew again..Have fun...Julia ♥
It must be nice to hear your sewing machine singing again, I'm afraid mine thinks I've completely abandoned it!!!Love the look of this, can't wait to see more of it!!!! Have a lovely Christmas!!!!
Beautiful fabrics as always. Have fun!
Have fun sewing! I love your twill measuring tape!
Pretty fabrics :)
Enjoy!
looking interesting Elyte,lovely fabrics.xx
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Hooray! (says she tongue in cheek who hasn't stitched anything much either!!!)
Pretty fabrics in this little project :-)
happy to see your finding your way back to quilting! looks great!
Kathie
are you redoing the quilting or adding to it?
Good to see you're back my friend.
Lovely to see you starting to sew again..Have fun...
Julia ♥
It must be nice to hear your sewing machine singing again, I'm afraid mine thinks I've completely abandoned it!!!
Love the look of this, can't wait to see more of it!!!! Have a lovely Christmas!!!!
Beautiful fabrics as always. Have fun!
Have fun sewing! I love your twill measuring tape!
Pretty fabrics :)
Enjoy!
looking interesting Elyte,lovely fabrics.xx
Post a Comment